Senior Account Manager
Type of Employment:
You’ll drive collaboration across Dynamic to grow and deliver compliant, consistent, and controlled finished goods. You’ll be responsible for building client relationships, leading account teams, executing program strategy and activities, tracking program KPIs, developing demand and financial forecasts, delivering quality work, managing budgets and account profitability, and providing overall oversight of program scope and contracts. You’ll ensure that program results are meeting customer goals and align with customer needs, as well as coordinate resolution to change and escalation requests while leading discussions with customers to manage program expectations.
The Senior Account Manager demonstrates strong business acumen and builds a deep understanding of the customer’s business. This key role builds a binding connection with the customer to ensure we always provide value at the highest level. You’ll demonstrate strong abilities to influence decisions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions.
As the Senior Account Manager serves as the liaison between our customers and our internal Dynamic resources, the candidate must be personable and relationship-oriented, as well as demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should have a strength for multitasking, prioritizing, and organizing within a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
Seeking an individual with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience.
- Management of revenue and margin programs
- Resolution coordination for transitions, requests, issues, and changes
- Identification, development, and execution of scope expansion growth opportunities
- Provide input to development and execute pricing strategy, including quote approval
- Respond to requests for quotes
- Coordinate and deliver status communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage action item trackers and ensure completion with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) execution
- Develop and foster tactical relationships with supplier relationship leads, buyers, planners, engineers, quality and production teams
- Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction
- Develop, prepare and execute operational governance interactions for monthly reviews
- Contributor to strategic quarterly and annual reviews
- Consult with customers to obtain sales demand forecasts, analyze the demand and translate into Dynamic sales, inventory, sourcing and production forecasts
- Project manage milestone completion for new deal development and launch
- Contribute to development of strategic account plans to drive profitable growth
- Responsible for tracking and managing sales opportunities aligned to Dynamic’s strategic goals