Type of Employment:
- Performs compliance-based customer project functions such as device imaging and configuration for deployment of IT equipment – enterprise or endpoint.
- Configures systems to customer specification.
- Adopts the use of new imaging software
- Read and execute documented work instructions for customer projects.
- Participates in learning new technologies and career development opportunities as presented.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in IT Technology, including training for certifications and manufacturer partnerships.
- Additional duties and/or projects as required
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Associate degree in Information Systems, computer science or equivalent experience a plus
- 2 or more years of experience as a computer specialist.
- Comptia A+
- Microsoft MCP: Configuring Windows 10
- Oral and Written Communication – Provides clear, concise, and organized communications.
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Customer Service – Anticipates and meets needs of customers. Delivers high quality products and services.
- Technical Credibility – Understands and appropriately applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, polices and computer knowledge.
- Continual Learning – Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and pursues self-development.
- Teamwork – Fosters teamwork and is supportive of other team members and achieving team goals.
Intangibles We're Looking For
- Driven, energetic, professionally ambitious
- A competitive nature and hates to lose
- Strong sense of urgency to get things done
- Optimistic, resilient, with a strong ability to persevere
- Self-starter, independent and self-sufficient
- Entrepreneurial: high energy, reward and wants to be part of a growth story
AcuMax Summary (The right person will be attracted to these statements)
Are you a self-motivated individual who is attentive and empathetic to the needs of our customers?
Do you enjoy a variety of activities in a fast-paced environment which requires interaction in a creative environment to create and execute corporate messaging to attract clients to the product and services of the organization?
We appreciate enthusiastic individuals who communicate well in a team-oriented environment, with outstanding follow through and that can deliver an effective campaign company experience – someone just like you!
Responsibilities as a DYNAMIC Team Member
Interacts with co-workers and customers in a manner that models the Company’s Core Values; which are as follows:
- We are Bold & Courageous
- We think Customer First – We do what it takes
- We are Solutions Driven – We solve, not sell
- We are High Performing – We achieve exceptional results
- Quality in all we do
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as calculator, copy machine, and printer. The employee occasionally will need to position self to reach items from floor level or from overhead. The employee regularly needs to communicate, express oneself and exchange information with others. The employee will frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.