Malware, ransomware, and other cyberthreats put your business in danger. Without the proper security solutions in place, your business risks data breaches, along with associated brand reputation damage, revenue losses, and compliance violations.
Data Breach Facts You Need to Know
The “2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study” from IBM Security and Ponemon Institute showed that data breaches have become larger and more expensive than ever before. Key study findings included:
- The average total cost of a data breach was $3.86 million, up 6.4% year over year.
- The average cost of each lost record from a data breach was $148, up 4.8% year over year.
- The average size of a data breach increased 2.2% between 2017 and 2018.
Businesses — regardless of size or industry — are susceptible to data breaches. However, with a proactive, end-to-end approach to cybersecurity, your business can stop data breaches before they happen.
Tips to Guard Against Data Breaches
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to prevent data breaches. Fortunately, the following tips can help you improve your security posture and keep pace with evolving cyberthreats:
- Perform a network vulnerability assessment. Conduct a network vulnerability assessment to evaluate cyberthreats, identify any security vulnerabilities in your IT infrastructure, and develop and launch a vulnerability management plan that falls in line with your business objectives.
- Deploy a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution. Leverage a UEM solution to manage your desktop, Internet of Things (IoT), and mobile devices from a single dashboard, consolidate your IT asset management tasks, and deliver consistent experiences across all employee devices and operating systems.
- Offer end-user security awareness training. Provide end-user security awareness training to teach your employees how to protect their devices against cyberattacks. Additionally, update your security awareness training program regularly to teach employees how to guard against new cyberthreats.
Why Your Business Needs HP Compute Security Solutions
HP Compute Security Solutions safeguard data, devices, and assets against internal and external cyberthreats, including:
- Malware Attacks: HP Sure Click protects applications from malware on malicious websites and hidden in common files. The solution traps malware in an isolated virtual container and deletes malicious code.
- Unauthorized Logins: HP Multi-Factor Authenticate prevents fraudulent logins. IT administrators can use HP Multi-Factor Authenticate to require two or more authentication factors to access user accounts — without disrupting the login experience.
- Visual Hacking: HP Sure View is an integrated privacy screen that hides sensitive data on your computer screen. In doing so, HP Sure View makes it virtually impossible for visual hackers to capture your sensitive information.
Dynamic Computer Corporation delivers HP Compute Security Solutions backed by our unique compliant, consistent, and controlled process. Click here to learn more.
Enjoy the Dynamic Difference
Dynamic Computer Corporation, an HP Gold Partner, offers user-ready IT to accelerate your digital strategy. Dynamic provides custom solutions for IT lifecycle and asset management, UEM, and IoT product development to power secure, reliable IT. Also, Dynamic focuses on customer partnerships, which has helped us achieve 98% repeat business to date.
Dynamic Computer Corporation | 23400 Industrial Park Court | Farmington Hills, MI 48335 | 866-257-2111 | www.dccit.com
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
© 2019 Dynamic Computer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.